Thursday, August 20, 2009

First review of Alix Bosco's CUT & RUN

There hasn't been much in the mainstream media (at least what is available online) yet about Kiwi crime-writing debutant Alix Bosco's CUT & RUN. Perhaps it is too early yet, as the book was only released this month, but I hadn't seen any reviews at all until earlier this week.

In the first review I've seen anywhere of the book, celebrity reviewer Kerre Woodham has posted a short, positive, review on her Paper Plus-related Kerre's Reviews page HERE.

Has anyone else read CUT & RUN yet? Are you intending to? What do you think of this new Auckland-set crime/legal thriller?

3 comments:

  1. I like legal thrillers anyway, and Kerre's review of this one makes it sound like a cracker. So, if/when available in the UK, I'd be keen to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the plans are for the UK Maxine (NZ/Aust release at the mo), but I'll have a chat to the publisher. Worst case, I could always send you a copy from here.

    ReplyDelete